3.05.2010

"Yo Ky, Put me on!"

I'm the dude that most dudes hate, not only because I am on my grind but because I am always around some of the prettiest girls. I don't know what it is but the pretty girls are attracted to me and I am attracted to them. "Yo ky, put me on!" is what I always hear and my response is always: "put you on?, fall back son she not checking for you." A girl that I love to death that makes all the dudes heads turn (females too) is Rachel. I love being around her, she knows how to have fun and her "we only live once" attitude makes me feel complete. Not only does she have the look but shawty is smart too. Note: If I can't have an intellectual stimulating conversation with you then to the left, to the left. A girl with looks and no intellect is like a car with no tires.. it just doesn't make sense. You can find Rachel in Miami with me and the rest of the crew next week. I'm sure you'll wanna take of picture of all of us- click click flash.

No comments:

Post a Comment