2.08.2010

"Ayyee Beybehhh, WHO DAT?"

"Who Dat" said they gonna beat them SAINTS? The N.O. accents were strong, the drinks were even stronger and I guess you could say I was feeling it last night. Yes, I was watching the game and was in to it, believe it or not. We couldn't just go to a typical bar and eat wings and watch the game with people we don't know. The location was midtown, the 10th floor, and the condo was all ours. It was boys night out, hell- every-night is boys night. You see me, you're going to see them. The bounce music made it pretty evident who we were going for. What ya'll know about that bounce music? The SAINTS won, and we celebrated. We left midtown and headed to Buckhead to celebrate. We ran the city and the city showed us love as always. When we returned the birds were chirping and my head was pounding. The lifestyles of the rich and semi-famous...







No comments:

Post a Comment