3.18.2010

"If You Ain't Living, Stop Looking" #SB10

"You've been a very bad boy, a very bad bad boy kyrell" - yes its true, I wasn't on my best behavior in Miami, but who was? After all it was Spring Break. We stayed right on Ocean Drive, we had the luxury of walking outside our door to the ocean. The food, the DRINKS, the parties and the carelessness was something that I could certainly get use too. Our typical day consisted of waking up mid day and going to brunch, followed by drinks, shopping and the beach. My whole "Bad Boy" mentality was in full effect and boy did I live life on the edge. We were something like "out of town celebs". Everywhere we went, we had random people stopping us saying "damn, they fly" or "can we take a picture with you all?" You know I lived for it. We spent time with old friends, met new people and those in between. I'm sure you're wondering if I had a "spring break fling" huh? WELL, you not gonna get to know it all. Lets just say that next year I plan on going out the country- Puerto Rico, Jamaica or even London (#igotmylife). The beach was the hang out spot and who would of ever thought that I would get in the ocean, well I did (although I am anti big bodies of water). SO much more happened but the saying "what happens in Miami, stays in Miami" still stands with me. The pictures speak volumes-- I am proud to say I held it together to get a few click click flashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment